You are viewing a single comment's thread from:

RE: The Eternal Assigning of Blame, Right and Wrong... and Finding Actual SOLUTIONS!

in #discussion6 years ago

Seemed perfectly clear and reasonable to me @birdlover. And it sounds like you have a pretty healthy and balanced approach to the whole issue. "Being RIGHT" used to be important me back in my early 20's when (ironically!) I thought I knew a LOT. Now I know that I know less, and it matters less who's right or wrong... I just want to reach an outcome that seems most beneficial; to the greatest number of people.

Sort:  

I'm glad it did! Being able to say "I know nothing" and act accordingly is such a great way to pass dignity to others, be a good example and actually prove your point. However I believe this attitude also can be learned through others and different experiences. It's beautiful that you critize and understand different stages of your life. It's great way to be in peace with yourself, with others, with your experiences and the world itself. I love your discussion posts and how you encourage discussing and being a part of the conversation in the comments! I check most of them and add my contribution where I can :)