Let's eat whatever food you want!
We bring it to you, @steem-eat
SPINACH CHICKEN PASTA
- 500g cooked penne pasta
- 1/4 cup olive oil, divided into 2
- pepper, to taste
- salt, to taste
- 4 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 2 chicken breasts, boneless, skinless and cubed
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 120mL heavy cream
- 145g spinach
- 1 can crushed tomato
- 1/2 teaspoon red chili flakes
- additional parmesan cheese, garnish
- In a large pot, heat half of the olive oil over medium heat.
- Add chicken, season with salt and pepper and cook until brown. Set aside once done.
- Add the remaining olive oil into the pot. Then add garlic and red chili flakes. Stir.
- Add the crushed tomatoes. Stir well.
- Add cream and stir until combined well.
- Add the spinach and stir until it wilted.
- Add the pasta, chicken and parmesan. Stir until combined.
- Top with parmesan cheese.
- Serve and Enjoy!
From LaV - Inspired by Tasty ❤️
The secret of success is to eat what you like and let the food fight it out inside.