Let's eat whatever food you want!
We bring it to you, @steem-eat
HONEY MUSTARD CAULIFLOWER BITES
- 2 cauliflower heads, cut into bite-size florets
- 3/4 cup flour
- 3/4 cup honey mustard
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- Mix garlic powder, flour and almond milk in a large bowl, then add the cauliflower florets. Mix all the ingredients well.
- In a baking tray with oiled parchment paper, place the cauliflower and spread it.
- Bake for 20 minutes, then remove from oven and let it cool.
- Place the baked cauliflower to a bowl then add honey mustard. Mix well..
- Bake again for another 10 minutes.
- Serve with any dipping sauce you want. Enjoy!
❤️From LaV - Inspired by Tasty
The secret of success is to eat what you like and let the food fight it out inside.