D.Buzz Bi-Weekly Development Update Report Vol.28 :
Hello Developers and D.Buzz Users.
Welcome to our biweekly D.Buzz development update and progress report.
We are thrilled to announce that we've been holding daily active user count of over 100 users for the last several weeks. With daily user counts reaching as high as 145 and rising. You can check this out on State of the dapps here.
We are also filled with gratitude and thanks for the first three Dapps to install and use the Buzzz button on their apps!
|Rising Star Game||https://www.risingstargame.com/||@risingstargame|
Thank you for working with us!
- What Dapp would you like to see the buzz button embedded into next ?
Some highlights in this release are.
This week we have rolled out numerous features for ease-of-use. The Biggest update is now you can have multiple accounts' logged in, and switch between them with a click of a button.
This means no more logging out and logging back in if you manage multiple accounts. Granted logging out and logging in only takes a few moments, however if you are a digital marketer or entrepreneur that manages multiple accounts for clients or for yourself, those moments of logging out and logging in do add up.
This will save you time in the long run and, enable us to onboard more types of people.
We also want to give a shout out to the integrated tipping service on D.Buzz, "Buy Me Berries” (@buymeberries), they have released a custom theme stylized like D.Buzz. Thanks guys, that was very cool of you!
Lastly we've also crushed a little bug that was giving us a headache about having the buzz button on mobile devices. This is all paving the road for us to eventually develop our own mobile app down the road. 😉
Below you will find the full release notes:
January 12, 2021
- Show truncated body of content with over 280 characters when viewing post in single page
- Changed to D.Buzz tip theme on https://buymeberries.com/
- Added multiple session support
- Added account switcher option
- Added sign up link to log in modal
- Set blank Buzz when passing empty text perimeter in buzz widget
- Added block quote support in markdown
- Changed Buzz button from “Buzz It" to “Buzz”
- Other minor changes.
- Fixed page redirecting to home when clicking theme switcher
- Fixed developer page not showing in mobile devices
- Fixed session breaking from bad session generation
- Fixed theme switcher freezes when click outside
- Fixed DBuzz embed button not working on mobile devices
- Other minor fixes.
- 3speak added the Buzz embed button to their website, and starting today, it will also work on Mobile devices.
- @risingstargame, @vimm & @threespeak online have now all embedded the Buzz embed button.
- We are searching for other websites and Dapps to also integrate the Buzz embed button.
- What do you think of these updates and developments?
- Are you excited about them?
- How can we improve and be better?
Thank you for being with us on this journey, we have endless gratitude for all the support you have given.
Over and out.
D.Buzz is ...
Is a censorship-resistant short form microblogging platform that empowers you to share your thoughts in 280 characters or less.
Censorship resistant and built for the community with love.
We strive to have a fun and neutral stance on topics. If you have any concerns with the content, please contact @jacuzzi, who writes and generates the content for our articles, or the @dbuzz team for clarification.