Hi, travelers and photo lovers!
You are kindly invited to take part in TRAVEL CONTEST's theme today "People on the Street" :)
Feel free to interpret the theme in every way you like, hopefully more people will be inspired, motivated and challenged to join this contest round!
Please read the rules carefully before applying ;)
Scroll down please, to check the winners announcement!
- One entry per person.
- To enter, upload your photo(s) and text into the comment section below. There's no need to create a separate post.
- In order to be considered, an entry should consist of at least one photo and your personal story/info/memory.
- All the photos you use to enter the contest must be your own and taken by yourself.
- All the text you enter must be written by yourself in English.
- Deadline: One week starting from the datetime of the contest announcement.
- No NSFW content.
- One Winner will be set as 40% beneficiary of the post including the winners announcement.
- One Honorable Mention will be set as 10% beneficiary of the post including the winners announcement.
- All winning and mentioned accounts will be followed, periodically reviewed and their best works upvoted.
- Some of the best entries and comments will receive engagement tokens. Currently TravelContest HODLs, stakes and recommends LUV and PIZZA tokens. Check out Hive-Engine for more information.
- If you decide to create a separate post, you may include the link to it inside your entry but that post won't be considered as part of the contest entry itself.
- Please be fair! If you have multiple accounts, enter the contest with only one of them. All abusers will be permanently banned from the contest.
- Plagiarism will be reported.
- All upvotes and reblogs are highly and kindly welcome as they will allow for more, better and bigger prizes in the future ;)
- This contest is a work-in-progress! I want it to be awesome, so all your feedback, ideas and criticism are always welcome!
- All delegations are warmly welcome, let's grow this activity quicker! :)
- By entering the contest you hereby implicitly agree that Travel Contest may use one image from your entry post in a next post, only for the purpose of the contest itself.
Here are our winners and mentioned today. Enjoy!
Congrats, @belzebuzi, you are the big winner! :)
You are now 40% beneficiary of this post!
Congrats, @elemarg25, you are the Honorable Mention! :)
You are now 10% beneficiary of this post!
Thanks so much to everyone who supports the contest by participating, delegating, upvoting and re-blogging! All the best and good luck in all your endeavors!
"TRAVEL CONTEST" © 2021
The rewards earned on this comment will go directly to the people( @belzebuzi ) sharing the post on Twitter as long as they are registered with @poshtoken. Sign up at https://hiveposh.com.
Congratulations to @elemarg25 and @belzebuzi for their award. Schools in Colombia are in constant activity. This was a parade that they did in a school near my house and they passed with a band in front of my house. I don't know what they celebrated, but any reason is good to keep students active.
Very well said! Children need to celebrate a lot as well :)
Thank you, have some !LUV and !PIZZA :)
Thank you very much
You're very welcome, keep them great entries coming in :)
@travelcontest, @belzebuzi(1/1) sent you LUV. | tools | discord | community | HiveWiki |
NFT | <>< daily
Congratulations @travelcontest! You have completed the following achievement on the Hive blockchain And have been rewarded with New badge(s)
Your next target is to reach 3000 replies.
You can view your badges on your board and compare yourself to others in the Ranking
If you no longer want to receive notifications, reply to this comment with the word
Check out our last posts:
Support the HiveBuzz project. Vote for our proposal!
Your content has been boosted with Ecency Points, by @travelcontest.
Use Ecency daily to boost your growth on platform!
Vote for new Proposal
Delegate HP and earn more
Thanks a lot for supporting the contest! :)
In my recent visit to the city of Los Parques, Bucaramanga, Colombia, I was walking through the streets of a small town and I met this character who cheers up his neighbors with his witticisms, I wanted to photograph him, I asked him for permission to do so, he said yes, and mentioned that as a young man he was a recognized model 🤭
He posed naturally for the pictures, always laughing, at the beginning I wanted all the pictures in black and white but I noticed that color preserves better the details of this moment and of the character.
i made a post
That's a great capture and moment, thank you :)
Good to see you back here in the humble contest ;)
I gifted $PIZZA slices here:
@travelcontest(2/5) tipped @nayshot (x1)
travelcontest tipped isabelpena (x1)
Send $PIZZA tips in Discord via tip.cc!