@revisesociology recently posted his holdings and that reminded me to have a look at how I am set up and what I might change
This pie chart does not reflect the value of my Splinterlands Cards which would dominate a big chunk of my Portfolio so I have just left them out. They are not something I am considering changing as the ROI on them is just too big to let go of anyway.
- I still like ETH, even with the Gas fees as all the layer2 chains seem to be shaping up nicely. Most of it is also on Celsius as collateral for a loan (at 1%).
- The Bitcoin I am just holding onto, even if it does not provide as much upside or ROI. I really like the things that are going on in the Lightning network and who knows, maybe the maxis are right...
- The RFOX I got in early and still really like. It is a metaverse company with a few different ventures up and running. The most known is the KOGS nft game and collection (originally on WAX) It is also stakable and gives a nice return and I expect a decent upside soon. They also announced a cooperation with YGG
- CEL and NEXO are tokens for the semi-centralized lending platforms which I have been using since 2018.
- Hive we all know and love and need more of.
- MANA is the token for Decentraland. A project I am really fond of and I am regretting not buying land when it was still affordable. I am currently staking my MANA on ENTERDAO (https://dao.enterdao.xyz/yield-farming) for a nice 40%
- Rune I have bought some at 0.4, 4.0, 9.0 and now after reading the post from @khaleelkazi and doing some research I loaded up at 8 usd as well. It's going good so far as we have hit 10.5 as I am writing
- NEO I am the least sure of. I have held it since 2017 and have gotten a nice return as well but I have not really followed the news. I know there is the new version coming out but am out of touch. I need to do my research but am lacking the time a bit.
- Dough is a token from the PIEDAO which allows you to invest in aggregated/themed tokens. I own some of the PLAY tokens as a metaverse angle.
There is another 12% of my portfolio in other stuff and this is getting too much to handle so I have to cut down on the number of Tokens I own. Especially in the upcoming run-up I expect we will be having any time soon.
I have been taking out some BUSD as well and that is pooled with DEC on CUBFINANCE but it at least gives me some stablecoins. I do intend to grow that part and move it to LUNA/TERRA/ANCHOR.
All I know is that my portfolio is up 15x right now (without the splinterlands cards and NFTs) and this is slowly becoming something that could change my life for the better
Posted Using LeoFinance Beta