You are viewing a single comment's thread from:

RE: Liquid Hive Power - New Idea You Can Test Out :)

in #hive-1679222 months ago

Very interesting.
Only downside is the transaction fees to bring Hive to Swap.Hive and back. 2% in total! So the service is not without costs.
Plus the risk of the LHP token going down for whatever reason. E.g. you could exit scam us. The LHP are not decentralized. Not that I believe you would do it.
But I will give it a try!

Sort:  

Only downside is the transaction fees to bring Hive to Swap.Hive and back. 2% in total! So the service is not without costs.

You can use https://leodex.io/ or https://beeswap.dcity.io/ to cut the fee to 0.25%/0.25%. Or use @swap.app to buy LHP for a total of 0.5% fee.

Plus the risk of the LHP token going down for whatever reason. E.g. you could exit scam us. The LHP are not decentralized. Not that I believe you would do it.

Yep, sadly we don't have a way to provide this service using smart contracts on Hive.

How I can use swap.app to buy LHP? It shows me only BTC, ETH, Steem, LEO and HBD to buy with Hive.

The second paragraph :)

Screenshot_20200902  swap app website.png

Maybe it would be good idea to add "Hive Engine Token" as an option? Thanks for the idea!

Yep, sadly we don't have a way to provide this service using smart contracts on Hive.

Hive has multi-sig transactions? Make it so that funds can't move without a majority of validators approving a transaction. Incentivize running a validator node.

I'm not that pro, but maybe this is something that HWIVE will be using :)

At least it's the idea that it should. At present it doesn't as far as I know.

Check this out:

https://steemit.com/utopian-io/@stoodkev/how-to-set-up-and-use-multisignature-accounts-on-steem-blockchain