This week, I made a critic post listing 17 fake passive income ideas of others where some are not passive, some not an income and some just not a good idea. Cause unprecedented notebank and government packages unprecedented asset prices? I presented the K-shaped recovery. The upper leg of the K is the winners, the lower leg is the losers.
This is my weekly chart and post recommendation for you. I started a new project on my financial web page, Agelessfinance, publishing now “charts of the day” and list posts for you, readers. I present you the summaries and if you are interested in the topics, or the charts or pictures in better resolution, just click on the image. But the posts contain much more than a chart. Also, click if you want to know more about the background of these trends.
17 Fake Passive Income Ideas, Explained
This post doesn’t contain a chart, it is a thorough, critic article about 17 fake passive income ideas, explaining why they are fake.
- There are so many lists with passive income ideas on the internet.
- But many items on those lists are not passive, not an income or not a good idea.
- By passive income, you invest time, money, or knowledge today to earn more later.
- We have compiled a list of passive income ideas that aren’t real ones.
- We found a lot. We explain why.
Will the Big Ones Get Bigger and Bigger? – FANG+ Stocks on the Peak
- The FANG+ stocks are running high, some of them reached the pre-coronavirus top.
- Smaller companies and the broader market is still in negative territory this year.
- Another sign that stock selection is very important in the crisis.
- Are we facing a K-Shape recovery?
Gold, Silver Prices Jump, Platinum Recovering – Chart of the Day
- The chance of negative interest rates pushed gold, silver prices higher last week.
- But year-to-date, precious metals are still not performing very well.
- After more unprecedented quantitative easing this year, there is still a lot of space ahead.
My Previous Chart and Post Recommendations:
11 + 1 Grave Investment Errors, Brazil in the Abyss, People Need Online Work
11 Countries in Trouble, Busting the Myth of the Dividend Aristocrats
Facebook Is Earning on You, Pre-Corona Stock Prices, Financial Repression
Oil Crash, Streaming in Quarantine, Best Investment in 2020