Well the first giveaway is now complete and I would like to giveaway the S18 Easter Bass. I have added up all the participants and we had 12 different participants. There was one person who failed to followed the rules but as it was my first giveaway I decided to let him in anyways. He also didn't win so I guess it doesn't matter.
This is the card I plan to give away this week: the S18 Easter Bass.
In order to participate:
- Leave a comment
- Include your username in your comment
This time if you do not leave your username, I will not include you in the draw. I want to reward the people who follow the rules.
Results of Last Giveaway
The winner is @horstman5.
Thank you to the rest of the participants that did not win but might be interested in the next giveaway: @proto26, @mimismartypants, @savvyplayer, @handtalk5, @fwxiii, @philipmak, @kobusu, @moonthumb, @zonadigital21, @yeckingo1, @imfarhad.
I transfered the S19 Easter Egg Guitar below and you can verify the transaction here.
My current stats are very similar to last time but it has gone up by a little bit.
Ego: 14349 (1703 from drunk fans and 3806 permanent ego)
My current goals in the game are still the same as last time:
- Starbit Millionaire card (Currently at 749k starbits)
- Level 75
- Top 102 for ranking rewards
Same goals as last time but my starbits number has gone up. The dip in starbits means that a few of my buy orders got filled but I still have a few more waiting at lower prices. I think I will definitely have that one million starbits soon if it dips. My level did not go up much since I was still doing easter missions and I around 3 or 4 more easter instruments since my last post.
I wanted to put in a screenshot of my current ranking but I guess the script must be down and it hasn't been updated.
If you want to join Rising star, feel free to use my referral link.
I think the tips are something every new player should know about. It will help people progress in the game and it hasn't really been shared since surya1adiga stopped his giveaways.
- Take music lessons when possible to raise skill and reduce ego.
- Having lesson specific instruments helps in receiving more skill from that lesson.
- Have pizza box to store any pizza received during mission to reuse later.
- Buy cold pizza slice if possible. This gives 1 refill every 24hours. Comes very handy when you are low on energy.
- If you have enough of cold pizza slice and pizza box, you will never run out of energy.
- If you have more fans than skill and you want reduce the ego , you can use a storage trailer to store unnecessary cards. Or you can list the card in market for an unreasonably high price.
- Ego received for a particular mission increases every time you play it. The ego is reset to base level the next day. So, try to play different missions to control the ego gained.
- Keep track of your achievements to unlock in game rewards
- Buy storage trailer (only if necessary) to keep the cards that might have a negative effect. Like a card with high fan count resulting in ego.
- When earning skill points through music lessons, you can earn more points per lesson if you hold more of specific instrument cards. There seems to be base skill which is rewarded irrespective of the card count and then the skill increases depending on the number of the lesson specific card one has.
- Try taking up many smaller missions to fill up pizza boxes and have extra energy to play more rewarding missions. But you need to have pizza boxes for this to work.