Namasthe from the Indiaunited community. Hope everyone is doing good.
Food, Glorious Food. Who would not be interested to taste different delicious food? It doesn't stop with just tasting the food. Cooking such delicious food is an art. A cooking theme contest works for all ages, lots of different events and appeals to the chef in all of us.
This is the first time that Indiaunited community on HIVE is hosting a cooking contest.
We have tried many things during Lockdown and this contest is all about making something unique by using the ingredients of our daily life. This is the platform to show your cooking skills.
As this is the first cooking contest so we are Initiating it with a sweet taste!! Yes you guessed it right!!
The theme for this week: Sweet Dish.
Sweet Dish of all kinds are acceptable, the best presentation and explanation of the total process, will get more points. Dishes from all cusines of the world are welcomed.
Terms and Conditions
- The entries can be written only in English Language.
- You have to be a Member of Indiaunited to participate.
- Original content please - No Plagiarism.
- The post should contain at least 250 words.
- The post should contain the whole process of recipe with original images.
- Video Posts will also be qualified.
- One User can post one entry per week.
- The title of the post should include "Friday Cooking Contest" followed by your title. Eg:
Friday Cooking Contest: Sweet Homemade Rasagulla with jaggery.
- Provide your post link in the comment section of this post so that judges will reach here easily.
- Sharing the post on twitter with #posh tag is optional.
- All entry post should include the tags #indiacontest along with #india or #indiaunited tags.
- All the participants should submit their entries on or before Thursday 12.00 PM IST.
- Please make sure the entries meet all the above mentioned conditions.
- The judges have the right to disqualify any entries if it doesn't meet the eligibility criteria and their judgement would be final.
- @questcrypto will be the Judge for the contest evaluating the entries.
1st Winner - 25 Hive
2nd Winner - 15 Hive
3rd Winner - 10 Hive
We currently don't have a prize pool for this contest as the community is just starting to grow. If we have to keep this contest running every week, we will need sponsors. If anyone is willing to contribute towards the prize pool, please leave a comment in this post and transfer Hive to the community account.
Announcement of the winners will be made in the next Friday cooking contest post.
If you have any questions about the contest or in general about the community, please reach out to us on Discord.
You know, you can earn daily curation reward share by delegating to @indiaunited community. If you wish to delegate, here are some handy links for delegations: 100HP, 250HP, 500HP, 1000HP. If you need a delegation link for more than 1000 HP or any other customized HP value, you can contact us in the discord channel or generate the delegation link by yourself from the community bot in the discord server.