You were informed prior to being removed from Beta testing that your access was going to be removed and you acknowledged that you were aware that your access was going to be removed. You voiced displeasure at that time at the prospect of being removed, even going so far as to indicate that we did not have the right to remove you.
You were wrong.
Since I'm well aware that you will likely have many follow up responses with questions you already know the answer to, and we suspect you to be a sockpuppet of someone else who follows this same routine in Communities, I will attempt to make your life even more "stress free" by answering them ahead of time and to warn other Communities on Steem.
Your Beta access was removed for the following reasons ...
- Beta testing is a privilege, not a right.
- We reserve the right to remove anyone from testing at any time, including you.
- Your system specifications (as you outlined) do not come close to meeting the requirements for testing.
- You refused and/or are unable to update your browser and/or system when asked.
- You reported more personal annoyances than actual issues and did so repeatedly. Example : "I don't like animations".
- When you did report an issue it was usually one that does not exist for modern systems and browsers.
- The issues you reported due to your outdated system/software wasted development time.
- We did not find you to be a competent tester.
- You repeatedly posted links to gambling websites in our chat.
- You encouraged others to visit these gambling websites which are likely illegal in their jurisdiction.
- You repeatedly posted off-topic messages in our chat channels.
- You did not read the rules of the games you were playing, despite the rules being posted on the game page.
- You claimed games were rigged when you simply didn't understand or read the rules of the game.
- When shown the rules, you changed your story and said you just wanted the game to suit your personal preferences.
- Then once again you stated the game is "rigged" because it does not meet your personal preferences.
- We did not find you to be a useful addition to the Community.
- You indicated that you were stressed out by Beta testing on our websites.
- We have removed all of that stress for you, you're welcome.