We would like to show you what we have done in the last two weeks. One significant and time-consuming change was the changes to the algorithm that calculates the number of visitors of a match.
We have made it less sensitive to price changes. Also, there is a safety net now, so your visitors will not drop to zero when you go too high with your price. To balance this we have lowered the percentage of fans that are going to matches. In general, there should not be a lot of changes for most people, but the new rules should be somewhat more robust. Maybe think about a price increase. Thanks very much, @jelly13 for the help and constructive discussion.
We also have added/fixed...
- The catering operating costs were missing and therefore added
- Tooltips with explanations added in financials
- We are showing beer and bratwurst income and costs separately in financials
- We are showing shirts and scarfs income and costs separately
- Changes to the algorithm that calculates the number of visitors of a match
- Changes to the algorithm that calculates the ticket prices
- Operating costs of the three new buildings in financials.php added
- The three new buildings in ranking added
- Tooltips for all events on the timeline in match added
- News "Upgrade XYZ has been finished" added
- Every manager received a one time gift
- Frozen players are now transferable
- Chart bug in financials fixed
- Fixed some minor display bugs
- Office building bonus in renew contract modal on the Team page added
- Dashboard reorganized
- Rabona Guide added
Rabona is a massive multiplayer online soccer management game built on the Hive blockchain. Decide how to build and develop your team, take on the role of the head coach of your team, and manage the financials of your club. Lead your club to the top of the league and become the champion!
Read the Rabona Guide to learn more about the game.
Check out these two tutorials by @jelly13:
If you have any questions, join our Discord server or use the comments below.