Rabona is one month old, and we would like to show you what we have done in the last four weeks. Furthermore we introduce the new expansion which we are releasing today.
We have received fantastic feedback and suggestions for enhancements from the managers. The general culture on the Discord server is pretty refreshing and inspiring. The quality of communication is top, and the creativity is magnificent.
The time after a launch is exhausting, because many bugs are showing up. So our primary task was bug fixing. We have fixed a tremendous number of bugs - in general asap.
Beyond that we have added/fixed...
- More nations added (23 in total)
- Optimization of salaries (reference point is OS)
- More news types and global news added
- Optimizations on Sign page
- Financial report on match level added
- Change player type added
- Top scorers added
- Stats changes with players at the end of the season added
- Reload problems (modals) fixed
- Freeze bugs fixed
- Expansions on the match page
- Tables page (leagues) released
- Test server (front- and backend) set up
- Revised modal content
- Tooltips with explanations added in team, sign, training, line-up, financials
- Changed the cool down during training from 24h to 23h
- Hundreds of questions answered
- Save line-ups on the line-up page added
- Expansions on the club page
- Expansions on the player page
- NPCs optimized
- League cups added
- Shop (building) problems (bad ROI) fixed
- Fans bug fixed
The expansion we have just released includes three new buildings.
If you have any questions, join our Discord server or use the comments below.
Check out the website: https://rabona.io/