- Quick update on Covid-19 At this time, if you have not checked for information on the black shadow of the Covid-19 pandemic. You can skim through the following…
- The most recent clash between the two sides was at 4 am on January 9, 2020. Before the incident, internet and telephone waves in Dong Tam were broken. Domestic journalists are unable to access the scene and international journalists are also not authorized to report. At least so far international journalists have not been granted permission by the authorities to access the case.
- Old man Le Dinh Kinh, who is considered the spiritual leader of the people in keeping the Dong Tam land, was killed in a clash between the people and the mobile police early in the morning on 01/9/2020. Le Dinh Kinh and his son Le Dinh Chuc were killed in the clash; some sources said, even his 3-month-old grandson was also killed
- In the words of the late General Secretary Nong Duc Manh, at the celebration of the victory of April 30, International Labor Day 1-5 and successfully celebrate the Tenth National Party Congress, April 28 -2006, "The Tenth National Congress of the Party opens a new stage of development in order to soon bring our country out of underdevelopment, so that by 2020, it will basically become a modern industrialized country." It means that Vietnam will become a modern industrial country by 2020.
Stealing a duck gets 7 years in prison, stealing $ 300 thousand is recommended for 3 years in prisonWell, it's not that you are reading it wrong and this comparison is not without foundation, maybe even give more examples for this comparison. There are many similar cases to compare, the poor with a small offense and small consequences often receive a high sentence, the rich with great damage often receive low sentences.
- At least 250 journalists are being imprisoned around the world. China leads authoritarian regimes that do not accept independent media, followed by Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Erythrea, Iran. In Asia, Vietnam won a silver medal on this list. According to the annual report of the Journalist Protection Committee (CPJ), published December 11, 2019 from New York
- Are these photos are a protest? No, not a protest. The photos you are viewing in this post are not created by a demonstration. This is the scene of millions of Vietnamese pouring into the streets to celebrate the victory of the Vietnamese football team at this year's AFF Cup. These are just representative images, in fact almost every city is in this situation right after winning the championship.
- This is a caricature, supposed to refer to Mr. Nguyen Duc Chung. He is the President of Hanoi City. It is a long story about cleaning the Lich River. When JEBO issued a press release expressing the content, confirmed that the experiment of pollution treatment of To Lich river was done according to the notice dated May 9, 2019 of the City People's Committee, clearly stating the permission for JEBO to be carried out