- Quick update on Covid-19 At this time, if you have not checked for information on the black shadow of the Covid-19 pandemic. You can skim through the following…
- In the words of the late General Secretary Nong Duc Manh, at the celebration of the victory of April 30, International Labor Day 1-5 and successfully celebrate the Tenth National Party Congress, April 28 -2006, "The Tenth National Congress of the Party opens a new stage of development in order to soon bring our country out of underdevelopment, so that by 2020, it will basically become a modern industrialized country." It means that Vietnam will become a modern industrial country by 2020.
- Nam Du Island (Kien Giang Province) is famous as an attractive tourist destination with a long coastline and beautiful, shimmering beaches under the golden sunshine and the magical world of aquariums. Nam Du is the farthest archipelago of Kien Hai district (Kien Giang), 80 km from Rach Gia, this is a very pristine island, including 21 islands large and small forming a beautiful population in the middle of the sea.
Nearly 570,000 people signed the letter calling for the search of the responsibility of Hong Kong policeWe are writing to ask for your help to formally investigate police brutality against citizens of Hong Kong in the recent protests since 9 June 2019. A group of international experts appointed to help Hong Kong’s police watchdog conduct a study into the ongoing protests has said the body lacks power and urged for a more comprehensive investigation by an independent group with requisite powers
- Con Dao is a great destination for holidays of the year. Peaceful, untouched and bringing people strange serenity, Con Dao can please even the most demanding guests. The archipelago is famous for its colorful coral reefs, clean beaches and turtle breeding grounds. History buffs can explore the prison ruins on the island, although interpretation of the monuments may not be true
- Cat Ba archipelago belongs to Cat Hai island district, TP. Hai Phong was recognized by UNESCO as a world biosphere reserve in 2004. The archipelago consists of 367 small islands, of which Cat Ba is the most famous tourist island with an area of about 300 km2. Cat Ba is famous for pristine beaches, exploration walking paths, mangroves, limestone mountains, fortresses, caves
- Blessed by nature and located at one of the top ten highest mountains in Vietnam, Ta Xua in North country is regarded as a "miniature Sapa" - a fairy scene on earth. It is not only a perfect place to get away from the hustle and bustle of the big cities but also a hidden gem for most of the foreign travellers as well as a mystery that challenges those who are passionate about exploring the new land