It's time for another contest! But let's take a break from the communities in the incubation program.
OCD has been at the forefront of supporting different niche communities in Hive. Under the Community Incubation Program, OCD has been helping community leaders and moderators grow their genre-specific communities through focused curation. As observed in the latest update, communities under the program have grown both in number of subscriptions and in engagements within their members. By highlighting great posts by users in a particular community, they are encouraged to level up their game or maintain the quality of their posts.
To further help communities, OCD is now conducting weekly contests! The aim is to increase subscriptions and engagements by highlighting a particular community for a week. All other communities within the incubation program will carry on with the usual curation activities. With the help of community leaders and moderators, we at OCD will incentivize more those posts within that highlighted community for a week.
In collaboration with @pitboy, we decided to highlight Hive SEO for this week.
Community of the Week
About: A community for all SEO Lovers in Hive Blog
Description: Our target is to build an SEO community whose target will be to rank Hive Blog at the top of every search engine.
Rules: (1) SEO-related posts only. Any type of post is allowed if related to SEO. (2) Post must be in English. English + your native language in the same post is also allowed. (3) No plagiarism. Original contents only.
1. Subscribe to Hive SEO Community.
2. Post in Hive SEO Community. Write a blog focusing on the keywords - "earn cryptocurrency without investment".
3. Your target is to rank your blog post on Google's first page within just seven days. If everyone fails to rank, we will select the winners according to post quality and SEO.
4. It's not mandatory (But recommended!) to write about Hive in your post. You can write about anything as long as it's related to the topic - "earn cryptocurrency without investment".
5. Our target is to onboard new people to Hive from organic Google search. So try to write an SEO-optimized post and do some SEO to rank your post.
6. Reply the link of your entry(s) in this contest post for easier curation.
7. Engage within the community. This will also be given consideration during the evaluation of your post(s).
8. At the end of the week, OCD will highlight top five (5) posts within the week. These posts are the ones that truly shine within the community.
9. While not mandatory, retweeting this contest post will be very much appreciated.
All the rewards (100%) of this post will be used in the prize pool which means the winners will receive:
1st Place: 35% of the rewards of this post
2nd Place: 25% of the rewards of this post
3rd Place: 20% of the rewards of this post
4th Place: 10% of the rewards of this post
5th Place: 10% of the rewards of this post
What are you waiting for? Join now!