I was a bit silent past week: Work work work. I've (finally) migrated and got to release HiveWallet.app!
So, once all appstores progress with purging their caches your old SteemWallet app will be overwritten with the fresh new HiveWallet.app. (SteemWallet apps for iOS and Android hereby effectively seize to exist).
The HiveWallet-app is a convenient way to:
- Follow multiple Hive account balances
- Import & store your keys in an AES256 encrypted wallet
- Send HBD & Hive from multiple account balances.
- Use the in-app Dapp Browser with Keychain for Hive support to use your favorite Keychain enabled Hive dapps on the go.
- Use Biometry to easily unlock your wallet & transact on the Hive blockchain
- Add and use custom rpc nodes
- Optionally enable 20-minute-unlock sessions for fewer wallet-unlock passphrase dialogs
- Whitelist Keychain for Hive operations per dapp and transaction so you don't get "Are you sure?"-dialogs for that given transaction.
- Dapp overview from landing page (need moar dapps!)
- Multiple themes... Do you like that new "centralised blue" theme? :P
- Available for iOS and Android
If you already had SteemWallet on your phone, your app will automatically be updated to HiveWallet with a shiny new icon. Also the look and feel aligns with the branding of the Hive chain...
If you don't have the app yet...
Go check https://hivewallet.app
HiveWallet.app is opensource: https://github.com/roelandp/hivewallet
(please note because appstores tend to rollout apps slowly it might take a while before the old app is replaced with HiveWallet)