St Andrews Cathedral was Scotland's largest church. Built in 1158 it stood there glamourously until it was plundered and damaged by Protestants during the Reformation in 1559.
North-west and north view of the main cloister.
North and north-east view of the cloister.
The view from top of St Rules Tower. The only intact building left. It was built in 11th century long before the Cathedral. Provides a lovely view of entire town.
Photo of the oldest tennis court in the world (1539) which is situated in the garden of Falkland Palace. Former royal palace of Kings & Queen of Scotland.