We would like to show you what we have done since our last work report. Mid-January to mid-February was relaxed for us, we've recharged our batteries. We have also completed a couple of smaller, but very important updates.
We have completed/fixed...
- Guide for the exchange completed
- Fixed the data of the y-axis on the exchange chart
- Limit trade history to 120 on the exchange
- Coloring freeze players on the club page
- Balance adjustment on freeze: -1 CD (contract duration)
- Individual training on the training page (opt-out single players)
- New layout on the training page
- Optimized button logic on the training page
- Fixed cooldown bug on the dashboard and the training page
- Collectible 7/11 has been sold
- Modal with all data of the building levels on the stadium page
- Downgrade of buildings on the stadium page
- Fixed display bug of the BY bonus on the stadium page
- Fixed some minor display bugs
The freeze function is currently used to keep salaries low in the upper leagues. You can use gaps, this is not a problem at all. It is up to us to close them. We're closing this gap by giving the freeze function -1 CD (contract duration).
As a consequence, the salaries in the upper leagues will increase to a normal balance level. Since we've noticed that Freeze is also used to train players on player-level, we want to continue to enable it. We solve this by allowing individual training. You can see this in the screenshot below.
We have completed and prepared this update and we will release it after the start of the upcoming season.
We are not exactly on schedule with the announced roadmap. The given roadmap will be stretched over the whole year. The tournament module is more extensive than planned. We are currently working on the tournament module. The frontend template is about 60% ready.
On the screen below you can get an impression.
You will be able to create your own tournaments according to your own rules. There will be tournaments hosted by Rabona and tournaments hosted by you. There is a tournament creation fee that will be burned.
The new match algorithm for tournaments is separated from the match-algorithm for the league. There will be no financial consequences for your club when participating in tournaments. Cards are counting only for the tournaments, the number of fans doesn't go up/down, and statistics (player/club) do not change. The only exception is injuries.
All given descriptions of the tournament module can be changed until we publish the final module.
We will keep you up to date on the status of the tournament module.
If you have any questions, join our Discord server or use the comments below.
Every single reblog saves lives.