This challenge is for you!
THEME: BEATRIX IRONHAND
ABILITIES: Close Range at level 1; Thorns at level 3; Cripple at level 5
Note from Carrie: Like, whoa. Beatrix is OP! I mean, PP... Perfectly Powered.😎 For realz though. Have you seen her stats?! First, I LOVE the Close Range ability. Finally, a way to let my far away friends get up close and personal. Can you image that boomerang hitting you up side the head? Ouch. 🤣 So... do you use her? Have you missed her? Is she scary when your opponent uses her? Tell me all the things! Oh! And do you still put her in the back even though she can hit up front? I need to know! 😍 @carrieallen
REMINDER: If you do not own the themed card/monster you are welcome to create a battle post and talk about ANY card/monster. Have fun!
- Create a post sharing a video (link) of one of your battles with BEATRIX IRONHAND.
- Remember to link to your battle even if you also upload it to a video hosting platform (like youtube).
- Make it look good. Need help formatting? Check out this ULTIMATE MARKDOWN TUTORIAL
- NOTE: Your posts will NOT be re-Tweeted from the Official Splinterlands Twitter unless you take time to create an actual THUMBNAIL. Sticking the image of the character at the top of your post looks horrible when shared on social media. You are welcome to use the same THUMBNAIL/COVER that is in this post or check out THIS POST for how to create your own.
- Card Images by Level HERE.
- Tag splinterlands and play2earn
Please note: the below questions are suggestions. Things to get you going. Answer them all or answer completely different ones! Make your article shine!
- Tell us about your lineup. Explain why you put each card in that position and why they are a good fit with BEATRIX IRONHAND.
- Did your strategy work? What will you try differently next time?
- Do you like BEATRIX IRONHAND? Why or why not?
- 👉Share your post to some OTHER Social Media site. Literally ANY site. (We want more people to know the joy of playing!)
- Link both your HIVE post AND the social media site you shared it to in the comment section below.
DEADLINE TO ENTER EACH WEEK: Before the current post pays out.
WHAT YOU EARN 🤑
UPVOTES! ALL participants who follow ALL rules will be given an upvote from the @steemmonsters account. P.S. You get bigger ones when you follow all the suggestions. 😎
You can get a MAX of 2 upvotes per week, per human. Please only enter TWO posts a week. Take your time. Make them awesome. 😍
That's right! Splinterlands/steemmonsters is manually curating (upvoting) your posts! We currently are working with 7 amazing community curators, plus official team members also have the 'powers' to upvote! We (the curation team) work together to try to upvote in order of entry. Sometimes we get a couple of days behind, just so we can let the VP heal in order to give larger upvote values. Make sure you drop your links within a day or two of posting so we can get to it. If you ever have any quesitons or concerns DO reach out. And as always, thank you for creating amazing content and sharing Splinterlands with the world! 😍@carrieallen
Curators are rewarded with higher upvotes on their posts and are allowed up to three per week, rather than two. This is our way of saying "Thank you!"
| SPLINTERLANDS.COM | SPLINTERLORE | BLOG | DISCORD | TELEGRAM |