ANNOUCEMENT: Our voting bot died.😭 It's definitely still dead. We are seeking a new bot developer (for Discord) so we can continue with this (super amazing wonderful😍) initiative.
So... do you know a bot developer? Are you one? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE contact me in Discord: carrieallen#9415.🙏🥰
This challenge is for you!
THEME: FURIOUS CHICKEN
ATTACK: MELEE at level 3
ABILITIES: Enrage at level 5
Note from Carrie: Hello, battle mages! I hope your monsters are doing well for you! This week I'm going with a favorite- the Furious Chicken! Who doesn't love this little guy? He's cranky all the time and always ready for a battle. He's free (no mana), so what have you got to lose? My question, the real question, WHERE do you put him? WHERE, I ask you! I generally tend to throw him in the back... or in the front... but I've seen this little bugger all over the place. Is he part of your regular line up? Do you save him a spot? Have you seen him get enraged? Was it amazing? I bet it was. As I always say, "Don't forget the chicken!" 😘@carrieallen
REMINDER: If you do not own the themed card/monster you are welcome to create a battle post and talk about ANY card/monster. Have fun!
- Create a post sharing a video (link) of one of your battles with the FURIOUS CHICKEN.
- Remember to link to your battle even if you also upload it to a video hosting platform (like youtube).
- Make it look good. Need help formatting? Check out this ULTIMATE MARKDOWN TUTORIAL
- NOTE: Your posts will NOT be re-Tweeted from the Official Splinterlands Twitter unless you take time to create an actual THUMBNAIL. Sticking the image of the character at the top of your post looks horrible when shared on social media. You are welcome to use the same THUMBNAIL/COVER that is in this post or check out THIS POST for how to create your own.
- Card Images by Level HERE.
- Tag splinterlands.
Please note: the below questions are suggestions. Things to get you going. Answer them all or answer completely different ones! Make your article shine!
- Tell us about your lineup. Explain why you put each card in that position and why they are a good fit with the FURIOUS CHICKEN.
- Did your strategy work? What will you try differently next time?
- Do you like the FURIOUS CHICKEN? Why or why not?
- 👉Share your post to some OTHER Social Media site. Literally ANY site. (We want more people to know the joy of playing!)
- Link both your HIVE post AND the social media site you shared it to in the comment section below.
DEADLINE TO ENTER EACH WEEK: Before the current post pays out. SHARE YOUR BATTLE CHALLENGE will be posted every TUESDAY.
WHAT YOU EARN 🤑
UPVOTES! ALL participants who follow ALL rules will be given an upvote from the @steemmonsters account. P.S. You get bigger ones when you follow all the suggestions. 😎
You can get a MAX of 2 upvotes per week. Please only enter TWO posts a week. Take your time. Make them awesome. 😍
That's right! Splinterlands/steemmonsters is manually curating (upvoting) your posts! We currently are working with 7 amazing community curators, plus official team members also have the 'powers' to upvote! We (the curation team) work together to try to upvote in order of entry. Sometimes we get a couple of days behind, just so we can let the VP heal in order to give larger upvote values. Make sure you drop your links within a day or two of posting so we can get to it. If you ever have any quesitons or concerns DO reach out. And as always, thank you for creating amazing content and sharing Splinterlands with the world! 😍@carrieallen
Join us this weekend at DYGYCON! REGISTER HERE
| SPLINTERLANDS.COM | SPLINTERLORE | BLOG | DISCORD | TELEGRAM |