This challenge is for you!
Note from Carrie: Instead of a specific card this week let's all aim for the weakest enemy! Muahahahah! You've probably noticed... I LOVE this ability. In real life it would be a very bad human trait, but in the game it's awesome. I know that most opportunist monsters are of lower health and speed. How do you deal with this? Who do you use to protect them for as long as possible? Do you hate this ability? WHY?! 🤣 Tell me all the things!
- Create a post sharing a video of one of your battles using OPPORTUNITY.
- Make it look good. With more folks creating content you REALLY need to make your posts look GREAT. Need help formatting? Check out this ULTIMATE MARKDOWN TUTORIAL
- Want card images by level to really make your posts shine? Check out this POST from @splinterlands showing you how!
- Tag splinterlands and spt (SPT rewards in tokens on the Steem blockchain.).
- Tell us about your lineup. Explain why you put each card in that position and why OPPORTUNITY is a good fit for the ruleset.
- Did your strategy work? What will you try differently next time?
- Do you use OPPORTUNITY often? Why or why not?
- Share your post to some OTHER Social Media site. Literally ANY site. (We want more people to know the joy of playing!)
- Link both your STEEM and/or HIVE post(s) AND the social media site you shared it to in the comment section below.
DEADLINE TO ENTER EACH WEEK: Before the current post pays out. SHARE YOUR BATTLE CHALLENGE will be posted every Monday.
WHAT YOU WIN 🤑
UPVOTES! ALL participants who follow ALL rules will be given an upvote from the @steemmonsters account.
You can get a MAX of 2 upvotes per week per chain (unless you create something amazing).
💥STEEM & HIVE Voting/Posting:💥 As of now Splinterlands is posting and curating on BOTH Steem and Hive. If you post on both chains AND share the link on the challenge posts (on Steem or Hive) I will upvote both! This is NOT double posting. Steem and Hive are separate blockchains now, much like Facebook and Twitter are not the same. 😉 TL;DR: Post on Steem and Hive, get upvotes on Steem and Hive.
Note from Carrie: Thank you to everyone who responded to my 'poll' last week. It was unanimous! Everyone wants use to continue manual curation based on quality and consistency! Yay! I'm stoke that this was your answer. Again, I appreciate all your hard work and the time it takes to create great content to share. Taking pride in everything you do is a winning trait and I see it in this community! Thanks so much! Keep on wowing me! 🥰 @carrieallen.
🐲Highlights from the Week 🐲
Places to learn more, connect and play!
NOTE: All rewards from this post will go to @steem.dao (the Hive Development Fund account) to support the development of the Hive platform.