I know there are still some communists out there who think that I brought development and prosperity to Cuba.
Nothing further from the truth than that! HAHAHA!
The truth is that Cuba and especially the City of Havana was a leading city in technological development in the whole world before I came to power in 1959.
But well, my job was always to destroy the island and bring its inhabitants to live at the lowest possible level, both social and economic and, of course, keeping me in power.
A kind of New World Order (NWO) experiment on a small scale, but that's a topic for another post ;)
This is a short list so that you can have an idea of what was achieved before I came to power and began to destroy Cuba.
- Havana was the first city in Latin America to use steam engines and boats in 1829.
- Havana was the first city of Ibero-America to launch an X-ray department in 1907.
- Havana was the first city to have rail services in 1837, after England and the United States.
- Havana was the first Ibero-American city to have a public lighting system, installed in 1889.
- Havana was the first Latin American city to have a tram, which began to circulate in 1900.
- Havana was the first city in Latin America in which a car was circulated, also in 1900.
- Havana was the first city in the world to use the telephone without the need for an operator in 1906.
- Havana was the first city where a constitution was approved that recognized the vote of women, equality of rights between sexes and races, and the right of women to work. It was in 1940.
- Havana was the first city to have the first apartment building in the world built with concrete: FOCSA, in 1952.
- Havana was the first city in the world to have a hotel with central air conditioning, the Riviera, in 1951.
I hope that after reading this, all those who consider me still their hero will think twice.
I am a Dictator not a stupid and boring hero! And I'm very proud of that.
Well, for now I say goodbye with revolutionary greetings. Much love to all of you my dear spies.
Viva la Steemit-llution!
Fidel Castro Ruz