Week 6 Of the LOLZ Joke Challenge Is Here
Welcome to our weekly LOLZ Joke Challenge where you can share a joke you know and help us build our joke database for use with the LOLZ token.
Sorry we were a bit quite last week as we were dealing with some IT issues that were giving us a good fight. But we worked through them and are back on track.
Last week's Challenge was a great success and we added over 30 jokes to our LOLZ Community joke database. A special shoutout to @marshmellowman for bringing it. We will be getting those added and in the mix today.
So on to this weeks challenge!
- Tell us a joke in the comments. 1 LOLZ
- Re-blog this post, and tell us you did in the comments. 1 LOLZ
- Tag a friend. 1 LOLZ
You don't need to upvote this post, but it wwould be much appreciated. All earnings will be staked to increase the curation value of the @lolzbot.
All rewards will be distributed via the LOLZ dropbot in the comments so be sure to leave a comment even if you only re-blogged the post and don't feel like telling a joke.
If we select your joke to include in the database, we will reward you with an additional 5 $LOLZ, and include you as the source for the joke (unless you prefer to be anonymous). Post as many jokes as you like, and earn an additional 5 $LOLZ for each joke selected for inclusion.
What We Are Looking For
Any joke can be posted and earn an $LOLZ, although we ask that you stay Safe For Work.
To be selected for inclusion in our database, your joke will need to be -
- Clean. LOLZ is kid friendly. Please, no dirty, racial, or potty humor.
- Short. We prefer jokes with short setups and punch lines.
- Funny! Or at least Punny.
Your joke does not to be original. Any joke you know will do.
Lets get this party started!
Come on people... MAKE US LAUGH!
About the LOLZ Project
LOLZ Project is an engagement project with the mission of spreading laughter and joy on the Hive blockchain. Hive users can use the !LOL or !LOLZ command in comments to share a clean joke and tip the author an $LOLZ token.
Help Support the LOLZ Project
Here are a few ways you can help the LOLZ Project.
- Use the !LOL and !LOLZ command often to tip fellow Hive authors.
- Upvote and re-Hive our posts. All rewards will be used to help cover server costs and increase curation value.
- If one of our jokes makes you smile, consider giving it an upvote.
- Follow @lolztoken and participate in our airdrops, contests, and giveaways.