OCD POSH Curation Report #1367
Hello everyone! This is the 1367th compilation post of OCD POSH Curation initiative. Due to the changes in Twitter's API, the automatic comments generated by @poshtoken once you share a Hive post to Twitter have been stopped. This doesn't mean that PoSH nominations will stop. Instead of relying on the automated comment, we can revert to manual checking and curation as a temporary measure while the PoSH website has been worked on.
With this new scheme, you can just share a Hive post to your Twitter account and then comment the Twitter link to the compilation posts like this. The usual PoSH nomination rules will apply like the Hive post should not be yours. You can check the full rules at the end of this post. If you are not aware of the changes in Twitter's API, you can check these posts for information:
Here are the posh comments curated:
Here are the posts curated:
There are many things that a lot of people are passing through that can simply be solved by just asking questions and get directions. If you wait until you figure out everything by yourself before you take any step in your life, you will be limited. At a point in your life, you will realise that there are lots of things you do not know and there are other things you may never be able to figure out on your own - so you see why asking questions is very important. Instead of staying in ignorance, it is better to ask and be clarified.
Suggestion: Use English tags.
We encourage you to visit these blogs and show these great Hivers your support.
PoSH Guide and Curation Criteria:
1. Share someone's post on Twitter (it can't be your own).
2. Make sure that tag usage is appropriate on Twitter, not only $/#hive but also other relevant tags to the content.
3. Paste the Twitter link under the latest PoSH Curation Compilation post of @ocd (like this one).
4. Make sure that post you're sharing for possible curation is not older than 12 hours to give us time to curate it. If it's older than 24 hours we will probably skip it but your comment may still get a vote if it was tweeted properly.
5. Strictly do not upvote your own comment. We will skip any self votes in the comments.
6. Hashtags are not enough. You should add in your tweet some descriptions why you're sharing a particular post.
7. We will only upvote one (1) comment per user per day.
8. Anyone caught abusing this initiative by spamming Twitter links (sharing more than 20 links per day) or sharing those links that are already upvoted (to take a share of the rewards) will be banned from receiving any rewards (POSH, GOSH, and HIVE).
Did you know that sharing your posts to Twitter will not only give you a chance of POSH curation but also let you earn some PoSH tokens? The number of tokens earned will be proportional to the engagements of your Twitter link (likes and retweets). While the PoSH token has no real demand yet, plans about the token have been shared by this post. You can find more about the token on the website, as well as information on how many others are registered and are sharing Hive links daily. Instructions on how to register can also be found on the website. Supplemental information about the registration can be found in this post. If you encounter difficulties during registration, you can always message in OCD's Discord channel.