⚡️NEW Prize Scheme - Rewarding Each Round's TOP10! ⚡️
Welcome to Round 42 of Let's Make a Collage!
The LMAC community continues to grow!
Since last week we welcomed 36 new subscribers to our ranks of now 255 LMACians! And participation in our contest has seen an amazing record with 66 original collages submitted to a single round.
However, the total prize pool - although with 95 HIVE near an all-time high - did not increase despite a much larger number of participants.
As you all know the prize pool is composed of a 50 HIVE base prize plus a dynamic component that is fueled by those fellow LMACians who set our community account (@hive-174695) as a 20% beneficiary in their entry posts.
I'd like to emphasize once again that the dynamic prize bonus is an important element to attract more users to our community and thus growing the LMAC. The community bonus incentivizes everyone to spread the word about the LMAC, since it allows for the prize pool to increase as additional participants are joining.
To further motivate everyone to set our community account (@hive-174695) as 20% beneficiary I will extend our prize scheme once again. From now on, the entire TOP 10 will be awarded in equal parts with the proceeds from the beneficiaries (see below). Hence, all participants will now have a much higher probability to benefit if adding these 20% beneficiaries to our community bonus!
Thank you all for your support, for the LMAC and thus for the Hive! It's every single one of you who makes the LMAC a success!
Before we get the next round started, the usual (important) reminders:
- Make sure to set the LMAC community (-> account @hive-174695) as 20% beneficiary in your entry posts. Only then you are eligible to receive the community bonus if you make it to TOP 10. A growing LMAC community will thank you for it! (100% of the proceeds will be added to each round's prize pool)
- A curation trail has been registered on hive.vote to further support all valid submissions to the LMAC. By following this trail you will support all LMAC contributors but also receive a decent boost on your curation rewards by frontrunning a vote by me (@shaka). Find all details about the LMAC curation trail -> here.
- Entries which fail to unambiguously document that all collage elements used are free of any copyright protection can not be shortlisted! It's up to the contributor to proactively provide all sources in their entry posts.
- All entries need to be posted to the LMAC community to be considered for the challenge. To help increase the visibility of our community please avoid cross-posting.
And now, let's fly to downton Boston, and kick-off Round #42 of Let's Make a Collage!
What do you see in this picture that is not yet there? Let your creativity run wild and transform this scenery into whatever you wish to see. Your imagination is the only limit!
Click -> here for a HighRes version.
Those new to this contest, please have a look at the contest rules below!
- 🥇 First Place: 15 HIVE plus 10 % of the LMAC's beneficiary rewards.
- 🥈 Second Place: 12 HIVE plus 10 % of the LMAC's beneficiary rewards.
- 🥉 Third Place: 10 HIVE plus 10 % of the LMAC's beneficiary rewards.
- 4️⃣ Fourth Place: 8 HIVE plus 10 % of the LMAC's beneficiary rewards.
- 5️⃣ Fifth Place: 5 HIVE plus 10 % of the LMAC's beneficiary rewards.
- ❗️Top 6 -10: 10 % of the LMAC's beneficiary rewards.
➡️ Entry deadline is June 29 end of day (midnight UTC)!
- The above photography needs to be the starting point for any further modification. I provide it for free use without any copyright protection.
- 📌 Entries need to be posted to the LMAC community and should contain a reference to this post.
- 📌 Entries need to set the LMAC community account as 20% beneficiary to be eligible for the dynamic component of the prize pool.
- 📌 Submissions further need to be linked as a comment to this post.
- Any graphical element that is added to the photography either needs to be your own original work (e.g. own artwork or photography) OR needs to derive from the public domain (having no copyright protection).
- ❗️❗️ Do not forget to indicate the source of all materials used in your accompanying post. Otherwise your entry can NOT be put up for the final vote.
- All sort of editing, modification and/or manipulation is allowed as long as no copyright is affected.
- By submitting your contribution you agree that your artwork remains public domain and that it can be copied, modified and distributed, even for commercial purposes, without requiring further permission.
I'm very much looking forward to your contributions!
Photo recorded by myself with an Canon IXUS 70