It's time for another contest! This time, let's go back to the communities under the incubation. I will announce the winners of the special contest highlighting Hive SEO later this afternoon.
OCD has been at the forefront of supporting different niche communities in Hive. Under the Community Incubation Program, OCD has been helping community leaders and moderators grow their genre-specific communities through focused curation. As observed in the latest update, communities under the program have grown both in the number of subscriptions and in engagements within their members. By highlighting great posts by users in a particular community, they are encouraged to level up their game or maintain the quality of their posts.
To further help communities, OCD is now conducting weekly contests! The aim is to increase subscriptions and engagements by highlighting a particular community for a week. All other communities within the incubation program will carry on with the usual curation activities. With the help of community leaders and moderators, we at OCD will incentivize more those posts within that highlighted community for a week.
Community of the Week
About: A community for Food, Friends and Passion - Join the Foodie Bee Hive and share your food delights!
Description: We are a community that is focused on food, friends and a passion for gastronomic delights. If you enjoy food, culture and dynamic experiences then join with us here in the Community or on https://foodiesunite.net
Would you like to earn FOODIE while on Hive? It's simple. Join our curation team and earn FOODIE. Reach out to us in a post or comment if you are interested!
We are a Foodie Community. We only have a few guidelines:
Rules: (1) Post only original content (re-posting old content/translating is not considered original). (2) Respect and friendliness are expected. (3) Read Regarding Original Content - https://peakd.com/hive-120586/@foodiesunite/with-growth-comes-challenges-latest-challenge-plagiarization-
1. Subscribe to Foodies Bee Hive Community.
2. Post in Foodies Community. Be creative in your post(s).
Details: There's only one theme for the contest of this community.
(Theme) Showcase your most favorite traditional food in your country.
There's no minimum word count for this contest, but the details as to why the traditional food that you choose is your favorite . You can opt to include why that traditional food is unique in your country. It can be your own cooking or you can choose to showcase a restaurant that serves your favorite traditional food. If you showcase a restaurant, just remember that the focus is on the traditional food that they serve.
All photos must be your own. Sharing photos from the internet is not allowed in this contest even if proper attribution is followed.
3. Reply the link of your entry(s) in this contest post for easier curation.
4. Make your title unique and descriptive of your article. This is an added rule after observing that majority of the titles are the same as the title of this contest. DO NOT make this "OCD Community Boost Contest #11: Highlighting Foodies Bee Hive" as your title. It's so cringing. Good thing titles like that have become scarce lately.
5. Engage within the community. This will be given consideration during the evaluation of your post(s).
6. Quality content is still given much premium and that's subject to the current set of standards of Foodies Bee Hive Community.
7. All posts in the community within the week will be curated by OCD. However, plagiarism attempts and other forms of abuse will also be reported and dealt with accordingly.
8. At the end of the week, OCD will highlight top five (5) posts within the week. These posts are the ones that truly shine within the community.
9. While not mandatory, retweeting this contest post will be very much appreciated.
All the rewards (100%) of this post will be used in the prize pool which means the winners will receive:
1st Place: 35% of the rewards of this post
2nd Place: 25% of the rewards of this post
3rd Place: 20% of the rewards of this post
4th Place: 10% of the rewards of this post
5th Place: 10% of the rewards of this post
What are you waiting for? Join now!