It's time for another contest! I will announce the winners of the special contest highlighting Foodies Bee Hive on Sunday.
OCD has been at the forefront of supporting different niche communities in Hive. Under the Community Incubation Program, OCD has been helping community leaders and moderators grow their genre-specific communities through focused curation. As observed in the latest update, communities under the program have grown both in the number of subscriptions and in engagements within their members. By highlighting great posts by users in a particular community, they are encouraged to level up their game or maintain the quality of their posts.
To further help communities, OCD is now conducting weekly contests! The aim is to increase subscriptions and engagements by highlighting a particular community for a week. All other communities within the incubation program will carry on with the usual curation activities. With the help of community leaders and moderators, we at OCD will incentivize more those posts within that highlighted community for a week.
Community of the Week
About: A community dedicated to the care and love of our pets
Description: Everything about our pets, from their care, feeding, fun moments, pictures and everything you want to share about your beloved pet. Our pets are part of our world, so we have created this space especially for them. Surely you have some anecdote to tell about the mischief of your dog, cat or other animal you have at home.
Rules: (1) Your posts must be in English or English/native language (2) We do not tolerate plagiarism or any kind of abuse
1. Subscribe to Hive Pets Community.
2. Post in Hive Pets Community. Be creative in your post(s).
Details: There's only one theme for the contest of this community, but there are several questions related to the theme that you can answer.
(Theme) Getting to know your pet.
We would like to know those details about your pet that make you happy every day. Things like:
(1) What is your pet's name and why did you decide to name him/her that?
(2) What was the funniest thing that happened to you with your pet?
(3) What is your pet's favorite food?
You can even write about the things that prompted you to get a pet and how it has changed your life.
Additional Rules: Your post must have at least 3 current photos of your pet. You can include those photos you've taken before as long as there are at least 3 current photos. Your entry must be a minimum of 400 words in English language. You can have a bilingual post with your native language as long as the length of the English part is 400 words. Use #friendlypet in one of the tags.
3. Reply the link of your entry(s) in this contest post for easier curation.
4. Make your title unique and descriptive of your article. This is an added rule after observing that majority of the titles are the same as the title of this contest. DO NOT make this "OCD Community Boost Contest #12: Highlighting Hive Pets" as your title. It's so cringing. Good thing titles like that have become scarce lately.
5. Engage within the community. This will be given consideration during the evaluation of your post(s).
6. Quality content is still given much premium and that's subject to the current set of standards of Hive Pets Community.
7. All posts in the community within the week will be curated by OCD. However, plagiarism attempts and other forms of abuse will also be reported and dealt with accordingly.
8. At the end of the week, OCD will highlight top five (5) posts within the week. These posts are the ones that truly shine within the community.
9. While not mandatory, retweeting this contest post will be very much appreciated.
All the rewards (100%) of this post will be used in the prize pool which means the winners will receive:
1st Place: 35% of the rewards of this post
2nd Place: 25% of the rewards of this post
3rd Place: 20% of the rewards of this post
4th Place: 10% of the rewards of this post
5th Place: 10% of the rewards of this post
What are you waiting for? Join now!