It's time for another contest! This is getting insane!
I'm so excited to post the announcement of winners of our 5th contest because we saw another record in terms of number of entries and of course, engagement within Movies & TV Shows community. Because of that, let's have the 6th contest right away. The winners of the 5th contest will be announced two (2) days from now, which means I'll post on Sunday (PST). This will give the moderators ample time to decide whose entries stood out.
OCD has been at the forefront of supporting different niche communities in Hive. Under the Community Incubation Program, OCD has been helping community leaders and moderators grow their genre-specific communities through focused curation. As observed in the latest update, communities under the program have grown both in number of subscriptions and in engagements within their members. By highlighting great posts by users in a particular community, they are encouraged to level up their game or maintain the quality of their posts.
To further help communities, OCD is now conducting weekly contests! The aim is to increase subscriptions and engagements by highlighting a particular community for a week. All other communities within the incubation program will carry on with the usual curation activities. With the help of community leaders and moderators, we at OCD will incentivize more those posts within that highlighted community for a week.
Community of the Week
About: For those home educating and home educated.
Description: A place to share homeschooling journeys and pool knowledge and resources, with the support of the community.
Rules: (1) Keep it family friendly.
1. Subscribe to Home Edders Community.
2. Post in Home Edders Community. Be creative in your post(s).
Details: There's only one (1) question that you can answer for this week's contest:
(1) What is the cost of living like in your country or region?
The question aims to provide information in the area of cultural studies for students, so consider what you can teach us about your country that may be different in other countries, ranging from cost of food and essentials, cost of housing and if it differs greatly depending where you live and local cultural traditions which might come into play. You can even expand into more of your culture and traditions.
3. Reply the link of your entry(s) in this contest post for easier curation.
4. Make your title unique and descriptive of your article. This is an added rule after observing that majority of the titles are the same as the title of this contest. DO NOT make this "OCD Community Boost Contest #6: Highlighting Home Edders" as your title. It's so cringe. We can still observe titles like that in the 5th contest.
5. Engage within the community. This will be given consideration during the evaluation of your post(s).
6. Quality content is still given much premium and that's subject to the current set of standards of Home Edders Community.
7. All posts in the community within the week will be curated by OCD. However, plagiarism attempts and other forms of abuse will also be reported and dealt with accordingly.
8. At the end of the week, OCD will highlight top five (5) posts within the week. These posts are the ones that truly shine within the community.
9. While not mandatory, retweeting this contest post will be very much appreciated.
All the rewards (100%) of this post will be used in the prize pool which means the winners will receive:
1st Place: 35% of the rewards of this post
2nd Place: 25% of the rewards of this post
3rd Place: 20% of the rewards of this post
4th Place: 10% of the rewards of this post
5th Place: 10% of the rewards of this post
What are you waiting for? Join now!