In this post, we are going to see how the Gdevelop pong game can have player movement.
I have done a lot of tutorials on the GDevelop and you can go through a series of the post where I have explained a lot of small things in big details. Also the amount of new things that I can explore in this context are endless.
So here in this tutorial we are going to cover a lot of things related to the player movement. Here in the pong game you have player and the ball movement basically. And we are going to see how to start with the first things which is player movement.
So before we can get into the tutorial check out the table of content below.
Table of Contents for GDevelop Tutorials
- GDevelop - How to Create Project
- GDevelop - How to Create Scene
- GDevelop - How to add background Image
- GDevelop - How to add Image Sprite
- GDevelop - How to Horizontal Scroll
- GDeveop - How to Vertical Scroll
- GDevelop - How to Switch Level or Scene in Game
- GDevelop - Switch Scene or Level
- GDevelop - Add Force to Sprite
- GDevelop - Key Press Change Background
- GDevelop - Particle Emmiter
- GDevelop - Tiled Sprite
- GDevelop - Asset Store
- GDevelop - Text entry object
- GDevelop - Typewriter Effect
- GDevelop - Light Object
- GDevelop - Video object
- GDevelop - BBText object
Now that you have seen the table of content, lets get to the video which shows how to do the required objective. So check out the video below and see how to do the player movement in the Pong game.
I hope the explanation is useful for you for creating player movement of pong game using it in the project. It is very simple project for those who want to create the Pong game in the GDevelop. So I hope this short explanation helpful for your tutorial.
I hope the current tutorial was useful to you.
We will continue the further game development topic in next post.