Edit to add: Yes. This has been a challenge already. I felt like it had, but it wasn't on my list and after a quick scroll through I didn't see it in the feed... but... it was there. So here it is again. I'll do better. <3
This challenge is for you!
THEME: GOBLIN MECH
Current Trade Value: $0.01
Note from Carrie: I like this card. I find I use it a lot, even with a high mana. But... I've noticed that it's more used in LOWER leagues. Why is that? Once other cards level does the Goblin Mech simply not shine so brightly? OR are there too many other options to give it the focus it once had? Do YOU still use the Goblin Mech in higher leagues? Why or why not? Do you LOVE it because of it's hardcore mele attack... even at level one??? When do you use it? Tell me all the things!
- Create a post sharing a video of one of your battles using the GOBLIN MECH.
- Make it look good. With more folks creating content you REALLY need to make your posts look GREAT. Need help formatting? Check out this ULTIMATE MARKDOWN TUTORIAL
- Want card images by level to really make your posts shine? Check out this POST from @splinterlands showing you how!
- Tag splinterlands and spt (SPT rewards in tokens on the Steem blockchain.).
- Tell us about your lineup. Explain why you put each card in that position and why the GOBLIN MECH is a good fit for the ruleset.
- Did your strategy work? What will you try differently next time?
- Do you use the GOBLIN MECH often? Why or why not?
- Share your post to some OTHER Social Media site. Literally ANY site. (We want more people to know the joy of playing!)
- Link both your STEEM and/or HIVE post(s) AND the social media site you shared it to in the comment section below.
DEADLINE TO ENTER EACH WEEK: Before the current post pays out. SHARE YOUR BATTLE CHALLENGE will be posted every Monday.
WHAT YOU WIN
- UPVOTES! ALL participants who follow ALL rules will be given an upvote from the @steemmonsters account.
Please note: With more and more people entering upvote percentages are dropping to be able to simply give out more. Don't be sad if you get a lesser upvote than before! Do remember to UPVOTE our posts so we can build more SP (which will eventually be combined with the @steemmonsters account where voting is done).
You can get a MAX of 2 upvotes per week per chain (unless you create something amazing).
💥STEEM & HIVE Voting/Posting:💥 As of now Splinterlands is posting and curating on BOTH Steem and Hive. If you post on both chains AND share the link on the challenge posts (on Steem or Hive) I will upvote both! This is NOT double posting. Steem and Hive are separate blockchains now, much like Facebook and Twitter are not the same. 😉 TL;DR: Post on Steem and Hive, get upvotes on Steem and Hive.
🐲Highlights from the Week 🐲
Note from Carrie: Like whoa. How fast things can change! There has been a steady increase in submitted posts for both challenges. Yay! 😍 However, as you may have noticed, while I am reading posts I'm no longer able to comment on them. 🙁 This makes me sad. I understand how important engagement is. PLEASE keep creating AMAZING content and sharing it with the world and I'll keep upvoting you! Thank you for being awesome! - @carrieallen