Hello again HIVERS and stackers! THANKS FOR BEING HERE!
There are dragon silver coins, silver coin bars (pressed bars), silver rounds, and hand-poured silver dragon bars.
Last week I showed you a beautiful hand-poured Dragon Bar. And yes, since January I've been showing you a few of the silver dragon bullion pieces that I have in my stack:
- Hand-Poured Silver Dragon Bar: Part 9
- 2012 Silver Lunar Year if the Dragon: Part
- 2000 Silver Lunar Year of the Dragon: Part 7
- 2018 Australian 1 oz Silver Dragon: Part 6
- 2019 Australian 1 0z Silver Dragon: Part 5
- 2020 Australian 1 oz Silver Dragon: Part 4
- 2019 Silver Double Dragons: Part 3
- 2018 Silver Dragon & Tiger: Part 2
- 2017 Silver Dragon & Phoenix: Part 1
Are you ready for another one!
Dragon & Phoenix Hand-poured Silver Bar
The excellent finish on this bar makes it truly look like a real antique piece.
Hand pour by Silver Back Stacker, 1.5 troy ounces, .999 fine silver.
Make it a #TerrificTuesday!
Thank you for stopping by to view this article.
I post an article daily, and I hope to see you again soon!
@silversaver888 is a proud member of #silvergoldstackers and the #ladiesofsgs4eva
#TeamUSA is a growing community of quality-content people from the United States or those living here. Check us out on Discord!
@silversaver888 enjoys being part of:
Share Your Battle Weekly Challege of #Splinterlands by @carrieallen
Shadow Hunters by @melinda010100
Wednesday Walk of @tattoodjay
Market Friday of @dswigle
My California of @thesocalhive
Feel Good Community of @barbara-orenya