In this post, I am going to show you how to create Particle Effect of Sun using GDevelop.
As you know the gdevelop is a visual game development tool. And it not only allows you to create some of the simple yet powerful games. You can also create the particle effects using the tool. You can make use of the Particle emmiter tool for this.
Before we go for the tutorial. Here's the set of the previous tutorials that you would like to check out if you want to learn more about what this tool is capable of.
So before we can get into the tutorial check out the table of content below.
Table of Contents for GDevelop Tutorials
- GDevelop - How to Create Project
- GDevelop - How to Create Scene
- GDevelop - How to add background Image
- GDevelop - How to add Image Sprite
- GDevelop - How to Horizontal Scroll
- GDeveop - How to Vertical Scroll
- GDevelop - How to Switch Level or Scene in Game
- GDevelop - Switch Scene or Level
- GDevelop - Add Force to Sprite
- GDevelop - Key Press Change Background
- GDevelop - Particle Emmiter
- GDevelop - Tiled Sprite
- GDevelop - Asset Store
- GDevelop - Text entry object
- GDevelop - Typewriter Effect
- GDevelop - Light Object
- GDevelop - Video object
- GDevelop - BBText object
- GDevelop - Pong Game - Player Movement
- GDevelop - Pong Game - Ball Movement
- Gdevelop - Pong Game Ball Gravity
Here's the video that explains how to make use of the GDevelop Particle Emmiter to create the particle effect of the Sun.
What to expect from the video? You will learn enough settings required to create the sun effect. You can also check out how to form the sun gradient effect of yellow or red in the settings. I would recommend you to play with the various settings that the particle emitter offers you here.
What else is possible? You can create the rain effect. You can also create the snow effect. And few other settings you can easily change to create few more further effects down the lane. From the next tutorial onwards, I am going to show you how to add the particle effects into the Gdevelop and create various various other effects like snow, rain etc.
I hope the current tutorial was useful to you.
We will continue the further game development topic in next post.